Big Fish can produce a broad range of styles and types of business cards. Cutting edge designs, coatings, die cuts and stocks to get your team noticed.
- 100LB Gloss Cover This is thicker than the average 80LB cover used for many years.
- 14 Point Stock Still available. Used to be the standard for business cards.
- 16 Point Stock Very thick card stock. Becoming the new standard.
- 20 Point Plastic Feels like a credit card in clear, frosted and white.
- Full Color/CMYK: Full color printing with a variety of coatings.
- Spot Colors: If color accuracy is essential, spot color printing is still available to get those colors exact to PMS values.
- 4D: This type of 4D style printing is actually a Lenticular product that allows you to have images move 2 or 3 times. We take your images and create a swapping effect, each image vanishing and then reappearing from one to another as you move it up and down. There is a backing that can also be printed in normal 4 color process. Total thickness with both plastic 4D viewer and backing is 21pt. Only the front side will have the 4D effect.
- Fin Foil: Big Fish can turn a wide range of CMYK colors into multi-colored foils. Our fin foil uses a special processed foil system that is applied under full color process to create an array of foil colors. It’s simple, affordable and makes your cards stand out from the crowd.
- Gloss Aqueous – AQ coatings make your colors come to life while protecting from smearing, fading and adding a professional feel to your printing. You can write on this coating.
- Dull/Matte Silk Aqueous – This finish is unlike the typical uncoated stock used for business cards were the finish is rough and textured. Once cards are printed on a coated stock we apply a dull/matte coating to the entire surface to give it a silky smooth finish. You can write on this coating.
- UV Finish – Often referred to as Lamination, this coating adds thickness to the feel of your card. Although slightly difficult to write on, it will protect your card from water, fading, and smearing. Not suited for writing on.
- Spot UV + Matte/Dull Finish – Our most expensive but most impressive print process. Extremely high contrast can be achieved by using a dull/matte finish and then applying a spot UV lamination only to images or text you want noticed. The end result looks as if the UV portion was cut out of thick plastic and placed down over a dull finish.
- Uncoated Stock – Most common business cards are printed on 80LB cover so this is almost twice as thick. This surface is commonly used where clients need to write on the cards with pencils or pens.
- Get two corners rounded or all four . . . radius of 1/8″ or 1/4″