We specialize in the performance industry creating cutting edge designs and unique printing processes to get you noticed. From concept to final product we really enjoy showing off our latest project. THINK BIG before you start, chances are we can work with you or your design department to come up with new creative ways to produce the results you need. We can’t make money off of you, unless you are making money…..It’s all about ROI – Return on Investment.
If you need help on design, just give us a call.
Like any race it takes a team, each member specializing in a certain areas. With over 25 years in this industry, you can benefit from our experience.
- Gloss Aqueous – AQ coatings make your colors come to life while protecting from smearing, fading and adding a professional feel to your printing. You can write on this coating.
- Dull/Matte Silk Aqueous – This finish is unlike the typical uncoated stock used for business cards were the finish is rough and textured. Once cards are printed on a coated stock we apply a dull/matte coating to the entire surface to give it a silky smooth finish. You can write on this coating.
- UV Finish – Often referred to as Lamination, this coating adds thickness to the feel of your card. Although slightly difficult to write on, it will protect your card from water, fading, and smearing. Not suited for writing on.
- Spot UV + Matte/Dull Finish – Our most expensive but most impressive print process. Extremely high contrast can be achieved by using a dull/matte finish and then applying a spot UV lamination only to images or text you want noticed. The end result looks as if the UV portion was cut out of thick plastic and placed down over a dull finish.
- Uncoated Stock – Most common business cards are printed on 80LB cover so this is almost twice as thick. This surface is commonly used where clients need to write on the cards with pencils or pens.
Many different folding options are available. Folding is automated by machines so some speciality folds have to be outsourced and can be quite expensive. Take your folding into consideration before you begin design.